Friday, October 21, 2005

Radar, Part Deux

I finally got the radar, like I talked about doing before. I had it rigged in the truck this morning and it seemed to work so-so. The beam was mostly hitting the backseat as I just had it hung from the headreast on the passenger side. I know it's working, since more than one vehicle seemed to immediately gravitate into the center lane with a rapid deceleration when I hit that little rocker switch. I'll post more later after I've had a chance to play with it. Now it's mounted much better and I should get some really good results.

(Click on the picture for a larger view)

Here's the newest radar stealth vehicle.



Here's the magic eye, a 10.525 Ghz Gunn transceiver.




Here is the main unit and the remote.



Here's what it looks like from the rear.


No comments: