Thursday, October 27, 2005

Birthday Wishes

Well, today is my beautiful bride’s birthday. It will be pretty low key since life continues to get in the way, but I hope she enjoys it anyhow. She deserves at least a few hours of not being a teacher / student / youth minister / cursillo planner / celebration planner / best friend to all, etc etc. I know she enjoys the well wishes from her friends, and maybe being a little spoiled. We can all handle that. And what we all can try to do is give back the tons of love and support we all get from her, and the million random acts of kindness she tirelessly performs for anyone and everyone she meets. There is no gift to give her that could match the one she gives me everyday, her just being her. She is the one person that makes me smile every morning when I wake, just knowing we are together, and gives me comfort when I sleep, knowing she will always be there for me.

Have a Happy Birthday, Nikki, and know I love you more than I ever could have imagined!

Billy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful love letter! MOM