Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Beginnings

I guess we all have to start somewhere, so this is my little stutter step into blogging. I won't claim to aspire to literary greatness here or anywhere else. Mostly this will be just a place to post some of the insanity I see happening in every day life. Here and there I may also take out some of my frustrations I have with the world. And I'm pretty sure that no good can come of this, but life is tough, so wear a cup. If you don't like what you read here, it won't hurt my feelings if you don't come back, I understand, really. Truth is that the only other human on the planet that will probably ever read this is my beautiful bride. And maybe the cat. I'll try to link some real reading by people who are good at this sort of stuff. Me, I'm more like the empty calories of the blogging pyramid. Ok, nuff said.

BT

3 comments:

ANewAnglican@gmail.com said...

Welcome aboard!

nikki said...

I am excited that you are blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just read everything (thus far), and you're pretty good at this!

I would say, empty calorie wise, your blog is as good as Doritos, better than Cheese Puffs! I would even say you're a COOL RANCH Dorito!

:)

All my best. --GBB